Navigation:
[P]rofile
[M]emories
[W]hat's On My Mind
[P]ic(s) Of The Week
[S]houtbox
[L]inks
[A]SN Parties

1st Skul Day
Wednesday 3 September 2008

September 3 was my first school day in college...kinda cool but not really bwhahaha... I only slept +3 hours cuz I was kinda excited too see new faces and old faces hahaha and too see my tita again who arrived at 6.40 am in Amsterdam Schiphol... I woke up 8.15 AM and I have to be at 9.00 in skul although I've set my phone at 7.30 AM, so I woke up and I looked at the clock and said SHIT!!!! It was kinda late though, but anywayz I gave my self 30 minutes to shower and 15 to do other stuff. It was 8.55 am and I knocked on my bro's door and I said that he HAVE TO DRIVE ME TO SCHOOL or else I will be late.... And yes I was 10 minutes late, it was not a big deal anyways. The teacher had a chitchat and after 2 hours class dismissed bwahahah so I went home....When I came home I saw my tita and she brought 2 kilo's of hot dogs ahihihi.... Although this week is only an introduction week BUT we have to make 3 REPORTS ABOUT THE CHITCHAT OF SOME PEEPS from the government etc etc.

Here's my odd skul whahaha....
Weena 743
3013 AL Rotterdam


[O]nEy.[F]ever
Feel the heat!
16:53
Comments:
wow nice school .. exited k no? haha
 
Post a Comment