Navigation:
[P]rofile
[M]emories
[W]hat's On My Mind
[P]ic(s) Of The Week
[S]houtbox
[L]inks
[A]SN Parties

LATE NEW YEAR'S POST o.O
Sunday 11 January 2009

Warrupt.. 1st of all just want to wish all people who's reading and visits my blog A Belated, Prospective Happy New Year!!

I will start with the preparation part for the new year's eve, well I woke up (actually my mom is the one who woke me up)around 8 am in the morning and I haven't slept enough to have the mood to go to the outdoor market in "Rijnhaven". When we get there it was really freezing, I was freezing to death, we only stayed 30 min in market and we went home to rest and do some things for to the new year's eve. It was around 4 pm, the time that we went to "Makro" in Delft (it's a self-service whole sale store) to buy sum drinks!! sow what did we bought thur:
5 dozen of the 6 pack-can of Heineken (33 cl a can)
A bottle of:
Curacao blue
Tequila
Champagne
Grolsh (also a beer but in a weird bottle)
and some chips and fruits!
After an hour we went home, all I did at home was chill, watch tv and do some things what they asked me to do hehehe...ow and uh almost forgot to type, my sis said according to her chinese colleague you have to put 20 or 50ct on each corner of your house, so I putted 20 coint of 20ct and 50ct that was the job that I had to do for mah sis. so it was finally 6 pm the time that we bought some fireworks (I was with mah siblings and friends). When we went home all peeps in the house was busy doin things and preparing for 00.00!! sow our relatives arrived 10 pm and some guests, all we did was talkin watchin TFC!! few min before 0000 we turned the tv to the regional dutch channel for the countdown and finally it was 2K9!!It was finally time for fireworks!! after 1 hour we went inside to eat some fud and drink and MAGIC SING!! hehe.. so me and my siblings some friends and cousins we sang and drunk until 8 am in the morning!!

Our fud: Casava cake, Fruit salad, Macaroni Fruit Salad, 13 round fruits, the traditional ham, fried shrimp in, spaghetti and pansit for long life, letchong kawali, kare-kare and mic of vegatable with boiled eggs...

Thats for now folks!!!

[O]nEy.[F]ever
Feel the heat!
09:52
Comments:
Post a Comment