Navigation:
[P]rofile
[M]emories
[W]hat's On My Mind
[P]ic(s) Of The Week
[S]houtbox
[L]inks
[A]SN Parties

I Love Asian Feb-13
Sunday 22 February 2009

Hi to all my readers, sorry that it took so long for this entry (AGAIN). I'm just kinda busy with stuffs, hope y'all understand me. So I dedicate this entry to all mah fellas who came to I Love Asian Valentine Edition.

So What's I Love Asian?;
I Love Asian is an Asian party that held in Hollywood Music Hall in Rotterdam, it's every second Friday of the Month. And it is powered by ASN-Online, the biggest asian community in Europe.

What's so special with this edition?;
Well this time there were 35 PINOYS(so what?), 35 PINOYS in one event such as I Love Asian is kinda big boom. Normally there are only 10-15 pinoys at I Love Asian, I kinda want to change that and gather and invate some pinoys to come and hav fan with thur fellas pinoys...

this is my lil entry sorry that it's kinda short, BUT!! am writing a new entry about pinoys who came here to Holland whene they were babies, kinda in between of 1-10 years old. Watch out for this peeps!!! THNXX 4 READIN AND GOD BLESS

[O]nEy.[F]ever
Feel the heat!
12:34
Comments:
Post a Comment